My Blog is not supposed to be visually appealing...It stands for my beliefs...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tasha


I'm Tasha, a level thirteen psycho-kinetic...I've been moving things ever since I can remember since I was an infant but the funny part is I don't remember from where I am or what is my bloodline...The family who cared for me said that I was not their real child when I was attacked at home...Anyways getting to the point I had to leave home and take to the streets...Then this lady comes around trying to kill me...I've had ten people trying to kill me in the past month...I'm starting to wonder more and more about my bloodline...They would never have heard of me till then...I had always kept my telekinesis secret even at school...I would try to use it very discretely even if I was horribly vitriolic but now I guess I have to set my powers loose to protect myself... 
I admit I have a horrible temper but I do try my best to keep it in check but now I need to let loose...Even I'm surprised at what I did last time to that lady...I buried her by cracking open the earth I hope that should teach her a lesson not to mess with me ever again...

No comments: