My Blog is not supposed to be visually appealing...It stands for my beliefs...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

True To Yourself



Tum logon ki, 
is duniya meinHar kadam pe, insaan galat
Main sahi samajh ke jo bhi kahoon
Tum kehte ho galat, main galat hoon phir kaun sahi..
Marzi se jeene ki bhi mainKya tum sabko arzi doon 
Matlab ki tum sabka mujhpeMujhse bhi zyada haq hai
Saadda haq, aithe rakh

In this world of you people,
at every step, a human is wrong..
whatever I feel is right and say,
you call it wrong, if I'm wrong then who's right?
Should I send you a request
for me to live with my own wish?
means you all have a right on me
more than I do..
(it's) my right, put it here (give it to me)
~Sadda Haq
We bleed for society. We chain ourselves to a machine like existence where our feelings don't matter but only duty and customs and rituals matter. We bleed for a world which does not care even an ounce for us as an individual. We're supposed to live in this ideal world where everyone has a flawless set of values even if there is no evidence of it whatsoever around us. We should constantly restrict our identities and turn machine like.  It binds us like a bird chained to the ground...A bird is meant to fly not stay on the ground in sadness wondering at the flight of eagles against the azure sky and why shouldn't we be true to ourselves and break our chains? We long for flight...for freedom yet we suppress it in the hope that it makes us a better person...it actually makes you no different I fell you're just betraying yourself. I like to believe that however close we are to someone in the end we only have ourselves and how can we betray something like that?
  I used to fight being myself a long long time ago...I wanted to be someone else someone different than who I am...Needless to say other people saw right through me...I used to fight like hell enraged and in denial and after so many many years acceptance has made me tranquil...The world will try to break you...shake you...Sometimes even the ones you love and care for will desert you...much worse stab you in the back but always know that whoever you are whatever you maybe ...deep down you will always love yourself...


mann bole ke
rasmein jeene ka harjaana
duniya dushman sab begaana
inhe aag laga na
mann bole
mann bole
mann se jeena ya mar jaana haan

Heart says that..
customs are compensation (like a fee here) for living,
this world is enemy n all belongs to someone else..
burn them..
heart says..
heart says..
to live by the heart, or die...

No comments: