My Blog is not supposed to be visually appealing...It stands for my beliefs...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Your mistakes do not define who you are...you are your own possibilities.. (Don't know the source of this one)
I should have been chasingthe continuation of my dream,but I got distracted by the peopleon this thin winding road.It’s not that I want to go backto the days of back then,I’m just searchingfor the sky I’ve lost…~Yui-Again (English)Full Metal Alchemist 

I'm worn out from crying, there's no place for me to ask questionsThough I'm lost and stumbling, I can't just stand stillThe smile that you gave to me, the fallen tearsThey touched a deep wound in my heart, and made it disappearI feel my soul, take me your way, that's right, everyone isAlways searching for that one thingIt wasn't by chance, and it wasn't a fake love eitherYou're right, all rightYou're right, all right, scared little boy~Yui-Feel My Soul


I just went through something which I felt I should share...This could happen to anyone...from the self-harmer to the perpetually depressed....From the stoic to the freely emotional...From the one with the hard hearted exterior but with the vulnerability of a child...To the one who feels like you're a failure no matter what you do...
I went through something crazy...cried for 150 seconds and realized I give a damn...I have been told by way too many people I'm psychologically unstable from my therapist to my all knowing family but I don't care...I give a damn...coz if following your heart and being nice..comforting and being passionate about hat u want...If your sadness and pain exceed your tolerance and you lash out at the world or at yourself is being psychological unstable..then so be it in your eyes but I will not believe it at all...What I believe is this...why should I be blind to someone else's flaws if they can't do the same to mine...I am not willing to be a doormat...There is nothing wrong with me...There's something wrong with the way the world perceives me...I will not change my self...I am not willing to be a doormat and if my all knowing well wishers think so...I am not willing to change it is your problem not yours...
Just half an hour ago I spoke to my cousin who suddenly stopped talking to me after I asked him about his health when he was sick and he said he did that because he thought there is something seriously flawed with me..Is being concerened about someone a serious flaw??? Bottom line: I don't give a damn

No comments: