My Blog is not supposed to be visually appealing...It stands for my beliefs...

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reigning Queen Of Sorrow... First Look...

Pain… My life has been full of pain… endless pain. This is what I want to save him from… a life full of uncertainty, lies, betrayal, moreover a broken heart, pain and sorrow…
I am Niharo Konishi, Jason's mother. I was born on 21st March 1896 in a tiny little fishing village in Japan. I grew up around the sea. I loved the waves, the breeze especially the salty taste of the air. I can even remember it now after such a long time. It seems like a lifetime now. Sometimes I stop and wonder whether I really had a loving family and nice family. This I can only dream from afar and Jason is all that I have right now. I was so little… only a bud really when I was plucked away from my own family… away from the two people I loved more than anything else in the world.

No comments: