My Blog is not supposed to be visually appealing...It stands for my beliefs...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Window Sill...

Daylight fades on my sill...Starlight begins to shine slowly... silvery and bright...gentle to my skin... the memories of the harsh sunlight and harsh memories fade away by this silvery soft touch...healing begins at night... I hate the harsh sanguine of the day... It bares all... All the scars of my past... And doubts of the future... This twilight... This dusk is so magical, flooding the light into my bedroom... Only an amethyst butterfly and a tabby kitten for company... The butterfly gently settles on the kitty's nose to get a better view... Silence has fallen and the world is shrouded with the purple haze... As the comforting dark settles... Dark Stygian silhouettes start creeping up... Form becomes formless... Reality hazily turns to abstract as the soft perse makes the wings of the butterfly glow from within... some sort of alien amaranthine beauty... It opens its wings to harness the light as if trying to capture the beauty of dusk... the tabby's eyes grow wider in surprise... As the butterfly begins to glow... She starts circling me all over, glowing ethereally, making my pain fade... As it gently settles on my shoulder... My head is crowned by silvery starlight... Looks like star dust... I reach out my hand towards my beautiful crown... More beautiful than any silver filigree produced in the world... It flows into my hands... And through my hands into me... Soothing the harshness... the burning within me... Like it was cradling me from inside... Softly running all over inside me... When I raise up my hands for more... Sensing my want for more... The sky pours more of her sterling treasure into my outstretched hands... She's so generous... After a while she starts bathing me in starlight... The moon appears slowly... Cooling my heart... The butterfly is now circling the tabby... who follows her with her curious sea green eyes... Eyes flashing... This evening serenade happens every night... And every night a plum butterfly, a light tabby and a little girl wait for it by the window sill for daylight to turn into starlight...     
(Image by:http://deviantmary.deviantart.com/)
  

No comments: