My Blog is not supposed to be visually appealing...It stands for my beliefs...

Friday, November 5, 2010

Curtain Call

©
http://kopalov.deviantart.com/
Curtain call... I draw a curtain on myself... I break all my ties... natural or otherwise... I'm officially ending the cause for all my pain... Happiness is an illusion... The world is colorless I have to bring the color in my own life now... I have to fend for myself...  This little tubes and tins of paint are my life now... It feels safe and homely... In this little cottage... I shut myself from the world... And live for myself alone... Only myself... I'm done with the world and its futile connections and attractions... Felt like bondage... Before I saw only the claret of blood... Now I only see the claret of wine... Sumptuous wine...

No comments: