My Blog is not supposed to be visually appealing...It stands for my beliefs...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Demons

Chorus:
Sleep,
In the form of,
Infernal fire,
Seeps through my soul,
As I lay down to sleep,
The demos come alive,
The demons in me,
Eating away at my soul,
Eating my soul away,
No one can save me,
From this Hades,
Oh...
Purgatory seems,
So much sweeter...

1st Verse

The chimera's eating my soul,
With great urgency,
While the basilisk's,
Yellow eyes turn me to stone,
Oh where's the warmth of the sun?
The warmth of sweet love's eyes,
Oh i can't see her,
Find her...

--Chorus--

2nd Verse:

It was sunshine when I last saw her,
Where is she now...
Oh where is she?
Oh heck!!
Where's everyone?
Where's the warmth of all those years?
Instead of warmth,
I feel cold fire,
Eating me away,
Eating me away,
Eating my soul...

--Chorus--

3rd Verse:

LEAVE ME,
LEAVE MY SOUL,
I DON'T WANNA BE THE DEVIL'S AGENT,
RETURN ME TO MY MORTALITY,
RETURN MY MORTALITY,
RETURN MY SOUL,
Oh Bring me back,
BRING ME BACK


--Chorus--

4th Verse:

Oh... I see her now,
See her beautiful face,
So beautiful,
But why is she crying,
And laying flowers on me,
Pretty red roses,
Oh I see now...
I'm stilled by Yuki's cold kiss,
I'm floating above,
Like some semi dead spirit,
Seeing my loved ones mourn for me,
OPEN YOUR EYES,
I say to my body,
In vain hope that I'll stir back to life,
Go back to the world,
And dry her tears...

--Chorus--

No comments: