My Blog is not supposed to be visually appealing...It stands for my beliefs...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Listless


The cold morning showers signal the start of a new day ,

Its September again my favorite time of the year,

But I feel so restless, so listless,

Without the warmth of familiarity, all passed into the void,

Only he remains, the only shred of familiarity,

All is lost leaving me so listless,

As listless when I lost my first song I ever wrote,

Or being forgotten by my own in a huge crowd,

The sounds of the world going on as if nothing has happened,

Nothing really matters,

Muffles my tears, muffles my emotions, my so called extra baggage,

So listless without emotions, my heart can't take it anymore,

Somewhere along the way it died, leaving me cold and empty,

An empty shell, if the world outside is bleak,

Then the world inside is more painful with all the darkness of Hades,

I fail to belong in both like Hamlet not knowing where to turn,

Whom to believe, whose lies to ignore,

The truth is never revealed, when it is revealed…

It leaves me so listless and undecided,

Whether to stay or to leave this last fragment of sanity,

Familiarity exists only in fragments,

Only in his soul, his heart,

My only pantomime to the world,

Of all the things I hold sacred,

Only he remains…

No comments: